Handmade Everlasting Dried Flower Wreath made entirely from lavender. The scent of lavender is calming and can gently fill a room. This wreath looks stunning on a wall, door or above a fireplace. It makes an ideal long lasting gift, especially for those who appreciate something special.
This wreath is about 10 or 12 inches across at its widest point.
Please note all dried wreaths have been made with natural materials so there may be slight colour variation between each other. These wreaths are designed to last at least 2 years, carefully pack away and bring out next year with the rest of your festive decorations!
All material has ben grown by me in Nottingham, chemical free and with wildlife in mind.
Shipping, delivery and collection
Our wreaths are available for postage to all UK mainland postcodes.
We send out our flower arrangements and wreaths on Wednesday mornings. Please get in touch should you need next day delivery.
Local Nottingham contactless Collection 5 minutes from City centre available, once ordered we will confirm collection address.
- Keep the wreath out of direct sunlight and areas of bright light to avoid the materials to fade in color and become fragile.
- Due to the natural nature of the product some of the product may drop/disperse seeds, no glue or spray has been used in the making of the product to keep them environmentally and wild life friendly (once done the wreath and added items can be composted)
- Avoid high humidity rooms like bathrooms
- Store the wreath in a box and gently secure it with tissue paper. Do not store dried flowers in plastic.
- Avoid movement/touching the wreath once in place
- When getting out next year some items may have faded/moved and a gentle arrangement maybe needed to get items back into place, feel free to add your own items to freshen up